BeeTV Firestick Download & Installation (Official 2023)
Learn how to use BeeTV App on your Firestick Device by following this simple guide!
BeeTV is one of the applications that can offer you plenty of entertainment. The best part about using this platform is that it comes free of cost. Since there’s scope for content from all across the globe, you’re never going to get bored here. Would you like to enjoy it on a bigger screen? If you have a Firestick at your place and you want to run BeeTV on it, it’s very much possible. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step process that we are going to mention below.
Download BeeTV on Firestick
1. Through Downloader App
- The first thing that you need to do is download and install the Downloader app on your Firestick. When we talk about sideloading apps on Firestick, Downloader is one of the most trusted applications on it.
- To install the Downloader app, you need to go to the Find option and go to the Search Section. You need to do so on the home screen of your Firestick.
- The next thing to do is to type Downloader on it. You will find the application on the search results and the next thing to do is to follow the on-screen instructions to install this application.
- Now that you have enabled Downloader for sideloading, you have to click on Settings on your home screen. The next thing to do is find the “My Fire TV” option and click on the same. You need to open “Developer Options”.
- In the next step, you have to click on “Install Unknown Apps” and follow it by turning on the Downloader app.
- Now you can install any third-party application on your Firestick so you can move on by opening the Downloader app.
- You have to select the home tab which is available on the left and then move on by clicking on the URL field on the right.
- You will have to take the help of an onscreen keyboard here. You have to type “firesticktricks.com/bee” and then click on “Go”.
- It will take some time for the BeeTV application to be downloaded on your Firestick. Just wait until the job is done.
- Once the download has been completed, you will see a window asking you to install the application or cancel it. You have to scroll down to the bottom right and click on “Install”.
- You will have to wait again for the installation to be completed. It is going to take less time than the download process so you don’t have to worry much here.
- You will get confirmation that the application has been installed. In case you want to get the APK deleted, you can do so when you reach the “Downloader” window.
2. Through ES File Explorer
It will be the same process to download and install ES File Explorer as well. Search for ES File Explorer and get it installed. Then you have to enter the Settings and install Unknown Apps by going through Developer Options.
- Run the ES File Explorer app and click on the “Downloader” option.
- You will see a “+New” option on the bottom and a dialogue box is going to appear. Type the path i.e. “https://www.firesticktricks.com/bee” and then click on the Download Now option.
- Once you have done so, it is going to take a minute to download the file to your device. Once the download is completed, you need to click on the “Open File” option.
- IN the next window, you have to click on the “Install” option. You have to scroll down to the bottom right to do the job.
- It will take a few moments to get it installed and once the installation is completed, you will be getting a notification on your Firestick that the app has been installed.
Q1: Is it suitable to use the BeeTV app on Firestick?
Yes, it is very much suitable to use the BeeTV app on Firestick. All you need to do is follow the step-by-step process to download and install it nicely and you will find it a great use.
Q2: Is the BeeTV app easy to use on Firestick?
Yes, it is very easy to use when we go for it on Firestick.
Q3: Is the content updated regularly on BeeTV?
Yes, the content is updated daily when we talk about the BeeTV app.